1. Under “Settings” choose “Accounts & Sync.”
2. Touch the “+” to add an account.
3. On the “Add an Account” page, select “Exchange ActiveSync.”
4. On the “Set up Exchange ActiveSync account” page, enter your email address and password, and select “Next”
If Autodiscover is properly setup on the server end, and you have the correct data entered in the fields, it will set itself up.
If it still won’t autoconfigure, chances are you will need to use a BACKSLASH, THEN THE FIRST PART OF YOUR EMAIL WHERE IT SAYS USERNAME!!!!!
Where this image says firstname.lastname@example.org……REPLACE THAT WITH….\K.HUSKY ONLY…NOT THE LAST PART OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!
Once you hit the Exchange server…it knows what domain you are in, it needs to know your user id. That is the first part of your email address. The part in front of the @ sign only with a preceding backslash!
7. Once you get this far, you may need to accept the server certificate. If you get that far, you’re done execpt to tell Android what and how often to sync!